Saturday, February 21, 2009

Denison Cabral

I just recently did a short interveiw with Denison Cabral of the Baltimore Blast. He has been by far one of the most effective players on the team. here is the following interview I did with him: 


1. What do you do to get focused before a game? 
DENISON: from the minute that I get up in the morning the game is on. I start playing this video in my head with some nice plays, goals, and even creating some situations that may be happenning during the game. I try to think about our game plan and always remember the fact that I am VERY fortunate to play soccer professionally living a dream.


2. What do you think was the best Baltimore Blast Experience that ever happened while you were on the team?
DENISON: Winning the championship at home in front of our own crow vs. Milwaukee.


3. What do you spend your time doing off the soccer field?
DENISON: coaching, travelling and enjoying my family.


4. When you were growing up what soccer team did you want to play for if any?
DENISON: flamengo (rio de janeiro, Brazil)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great interview. I've always been impressed with Dennison. Thanks for providint this to us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity to share with you guys some of my personal information , thanks for the respect and support.
Best wishes to everyone,
Denison

The Sports Zone


Welcome To
The Sports Zone